Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Okay Friday

It's Okay...

*To hate dieting. I mean I was totally in the swing of things and then July happened (and if you don't know how I feel about July, see here). So I got totally OUT of the swing of things and ate green chili and cheeseburgers and salads at BBQ's and cake and homemade ice cream and needless to say, the first week of August has been murderous getting back into the swing of things.

*To only be on my 3rd day of no caffeine and no carbonation and already miss Diet Coke terribly. And I mean terribly.

*To think that I like the Duchess Kate even more for recycling her clothing. I wear a variation of the same 10 outfits every day of my life.  You Go Kate!...for keeping it real.

*To be freakin thrilled that Ashley chose JP. I mean I was totally rooting for him the whole time, but then I actually felt bad because Ben was, like, legitimately heartbroken. Which was sad, but I was still stoked for Ashley and JP.I am quite hoping they are the couple the proves everyone wrong.

*To have let my laundry go for two weeks. Yeah, it's bad, but I've been having some issues in my life lately. Mostly I am too damn hot to want to do anything.

*To wake up every morning cursing my allergies. Seriously, allergies are lame!

*To be counting down to my cruise, to have searched out restaurants in New Orleans on line, to be jacked to find out Cafe Du Monde is open 24 hours a day, to be freaking jacked to swim with dolphins, to be looking forward to a real vacation, to, well, you know, be counting down to my cruise.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment