Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We Want to Know

Link up with Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso for We Want To Know Wednesday! It's so much fun =) Here we go!!

Photobucket
 
1.If you  could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
I love that this question is going to being out the creeper in all of us! I love so many blogs but I especially love Amber's blog...I have no idea who she is, I linked to her blog by clicking on my friend's (Nomz, she's also a genius writer you should totally check her out) blog when she listed blogs she loves and I find her to be utterly hilarious. I think a lunch with her at the Cheesecake factory would probably be pretty epic.

2.What website do you check first when you go online?
Facebook. I know, I know, totally lame right?! It's just that the goings on of that website are so good!!! It used to be this twitter page for Justin's Dad but he grew up and moved out of his Dad's house and got married and stuff so he doesn't update it as often. Also, totally hilarious.

3.What is something you are saving money for right now?
Our cruise!!!!!!!!! The hubby and I never got to take a honeymoon and we are going to go in December on a cruise. I'm just so......ohmygoshsoexcited I can't even stand it!

4.What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed?
I know I am lame but I don't really have a go to silly face...but when I married a man who makes one in every picture I figured that evened out all the years of not having one.
5.How do you relieve stress?
The answer to this quesiton USED to be by eating.  I was a serious stress eater. Then I joined Weight Watchers on a journey to look good in a bikini so I don't get to stress eat anymore. Not unless I want to look like a beached whale on the cruise. So honestly, usually just get zits and pull out my hair.  I hate stress zits and so I do my best not to be stressed! My husband always tells me the Lord knows what he is doing and it will work out....and it always does. So why stress the small stuff? It's all small stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love, love!

    I LOVE this idea! Have you been doing this every Wednesday, and *I've* missed it?!

    -Nomz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, why stress the small stuff? Just have your husband make that awesome silly face and stress will just disappear, hehe!

    How exciting that you get to go on a cruise! We didn't get a honeymoon either :-( someday we'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hubz silly face...like super love!! even though it is not YOUR silly face you are still entered to win a prize for posting a pic!


    Yep, it is Thursday and I am just now getting around to visiting everyone. I decided I better make it happen before I am swamped with Friday Confessional visits too...tee hee!

    Forgive me for being tardy for the party?

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nomz - Just my second week trying it out!

    Date Girl - We decdied if we didn't honeymoon before we start baby makin' then we would never get to go!

    Mamarazzi - totally forgiven. :-)

    ReplyDelete