Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Okay Friday

It's Okay...

*To eat dessert occasionally.

*To be so sore from a week of yoga and turbo kick I feel like I am going to die.

*To be straight up angry that after a week of said exercise I have not lost an ounce. Not only have I not lost but I have gained. LAME.

*To be sad that no one really ever comments on my blog but to also know I do it more for myself anyway.

*To love the way my husband's warm hand feels on my tummy when he spoons me.

*To be sad that the leaves are falling of the trees already.

* To think that Hurricane Irene better not mess up my cruise plans or I will find her eye and poke it.

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Well! I hate working out and gaining, I tell myself it's muscle mass taking over fat cells, whether this is true or not...I don't really care! And I also get sad when no one comments. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. give yourself a couple weeks for your metabolism to start burning! I also am sad that no one posts on my blog. i need a bigger following! i will post on yours if you post on mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw your blog through Megan and Glen's! I love this post. Super cute, super true, and super relatable (especially lately)! I love cheesecake and want to eat your picture. I haven't had cheesecake in so long because it's so high in calories and I'm trying to be so good. But I think your first bullet has inspired me to have a slice of cheesecake! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete