Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We Want to Know


I missed a week but I am back to link up with Mamarazzi & Alicia AKA Queso for We Want to Know Wednesdays!
 
Photobucket
 
 
1. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
Be honest and fair in all your dealings with your fellow man. Seriously, this is such an all encompassing statement! It could be to be honest with your family, your friends, your spouse...you name it, be honest.  I have discovered that honesty is becoming a rare trait and it makes me sad because I think that lying is one of the most evil things ever. Ever.

2. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Not to lay on the cheese - but my husband is my greatest accomplishment to date.  I can't take the credit for finding him because he chased me, but choosing him, loving him, marrying him for time and all eternity - those things are my greatest accomplishment. I am not the best wife in the world (although I am pretty darn close!) but seriously, my marriage is my greatest accomplishment this far in my life. Someday I hope to combine that with being a freaking awesome Mom.

3. Who do you admire?
Man these questions this week are bringing out some deep answers! I would have to say I admire, more than anyone or anything, Jesus Christ. I figure that even if you aren't super religious, the way this man lived his life is a shining example.  I strive to be the person who can accept ANYONE, help ANYONE, LOVE ANYONE and do it all without judgement.  I think he is a beautiful example of pure and unconditional love and kindness.

4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I am trying not to over analyze this one because I don't know that I would change much of anything. We are all imperfect people striving to do better but it is the history on our shoulders and the lessons that came from that history that help us become better people. I guess I would say I would change my procrastination.  I swear, every time I procrastinate and end up in a bind I go through a few months where I do everything right on time and then forget the consequences of procrastinating and start all over again! I would change my forgetfulness of how stressful procrastinating can be so that I would never do it again!

5. How do you want to be remembered?

With a smile, having been someone who filled the lives of others up with sunshine, happiness, kindness and love.

3 comments:

  1. Good advice! always be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you want to be remembered seems simple enough but also profound if you really think about it!!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a procrastinator too, but it's more of a lifestyle choice--there's way too many things out there that I have no control over!

    ReplyDelete