Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What IS spare time?

"There are just not enough hours in the day! I feel like someone flipped on the GO switch back in 2003 and NEVER turned the friggin thing off." ~ Alicia aka Queso - join her with Mamarazzi for this week's We Want to Know.




Photobucket

{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do?
Read. I am addicted to TV, I have no problem admitting that, but in my spare time when all the world is quiet and the hubs isn't blaring music or sports so loud the neighbors can hear - I just LOVE to read.

{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I am a morning person when I get the proper amount of sleep (see below question). I like to get up early and work out before the gym is crowded, get good parking spaces before the streets are littered with cars and just watch the world wake up.

{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
If I am going to function that day without a cranky outburst or random sobbing, I need at least 7-9 hours of sleep the night before.  I do not do well on small amounts of sleep. Me on 4 hours of sleep turns into a combination of a drama queen, a demon and a completely unstable woman.

{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?
Facebook is on my bberry so it is with me everywhere I go, but blogging and shopping and surfing occurs either on my lunch hour or in the evening.

{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
People I love. I can't say just the hubs or just my brothers or just my BFF or just my cousins (who I love like they are my siblings) because in all honesty, I am never too busy for someone I love.

1 comment:

  1. i am addicted to TV too and make no apologies.

    i think saying people you love just about covers it :)

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete