Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Okay Friday

It's Okay...

*To be tired at work on Friday mornings because Thursday nights are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week!

*To be excited that I ordered some stuff to venture into my first real crafting experience outside of scrap booking. I am hoping I am good at it!

*To have told the hubs I don't want a Christmas present, I want to spend money on my cruise on silly things. For example, I am hoping I can find a purse stand full of bags that are like fake Prada and Coach. That would be amazing.

*To be oh-so-excited that I have cute fall boots! Now I need to find some cute jeans to wear them over.

*To want to make it to Red Lobster for endless shrimp before it, well, ends...but have no idea exactly when it ends.

*To be struggling with "pumpkin season." You see, I love everything pumpkin: pumpkin bread, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin drinks, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin roll. You name it, I love it. However, all things pumpkin are pretty much guaranteed to expand my waistline. Which is counterproductive since I've been working so hard to shrink it. Saddest "pumpkin season" ever.

*To be pretty much be over Derek being such an ass to Meredith. Really, dude, it is time to move on.

*To think I will boycott the last season of Desperate Housewives if Susan and Carlos have an affair.

*To not be quite ready for winter just yet...only because it ruins my ability to travel and visit people.

1 comment:

  1. OhMy! I totally have those black boots that are pictured! And because the tops are so tight, they only work with skinny jeans which I haaaaaaaaaate, but they look super cute tucked in and take so much less work on the tucking! What do yours look like?!

    ReplyDelete