Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We Want to Know

This week's questions are hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazy Mama...link up!


Photobucket

1. When was the last time you lost your temper?
Hmmmmmmm.....it's been awhile honestly.  I think it was like months ago.  I don't have a very short fuse. I used to have a short fuse but then my parents made me go to anger management and now it takes a seriously large thing to tork me off.

2. What 3 words best describe you?
Loving, Kind, Funny - I wish the first thing that came to mind was drop dead gorgeous. Or rich.

3. What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
This depends. My go to break-up movie was "The Sweetest Thing". I have to find a reason to watch that movie again since there will be no more breaking up in my life. Gosh now that I write it out, I could watch that movie over and over again and never get tired of it!

4. If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
I am not a big thrill seeker...I'm too much a scaredy cat. So if there was no risk than there would be no fear right? In that case, I would go zip lining with my hubs. He really, really, really wants to do it. I would rather die. Unless there was no risk. And therefore no fear.

5. Which is more important, intelligence or common sense?
Common sense.....because I cannot carry on a conversation with a person if they have no common sense. You don't have to be intelligent to maintain dialogue, but you do need to have some common sense!

3 comments:

  1. anger management? really? how awesome of your parents to do that for you. right?

    zip lining is actually pretty safe, you should go for it!!

    thanks for linking up, love your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree on common sense. you put it so well.

    i can't remember if i've seen the sweetest thing. i probably have but can't recall, i'll have to google it so i know now.

    zip lining, never thought of that. very fun!

    and i loved your use of the phrase TORK ME OFF! enjoyed that.

    thanks for linking up. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zip lining is nothing. go ski diving. Its amazing and terrifying all in one! I would def have to say intelligence is more important. I had a roommate with no common sense, but i got used to it and she was in nursing school. Totally book smart--no common sense. I think intelligence is the better to have, especially if you want to be rich ;-) common sense only gets you so far... and not killed.

    ReplyDelete