Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Doug has a really great friend that he met in the MTC and they have stayed friends ALL these years (trust me I say ALL because there have been a lot of them). They lived together for awhile when Doug first came to college and then his friend got married and moved away and all that jazz. So anyway, I recently got the chance to to sit down and get to know them. I had met them once before but it was brief and in the dark so this last time we went to visit my Dad we went in and visited this great couple as well. I think they have to be my BFF's just by default. They are great people and I totally stole this idea from her blog. Don't worry, I asked first. I loved it so much though I had to duplicate it.

I am thankful for...
My husband


My incredible family


The mountains and the majestic peace they provide


The bean because of it's awesome gas mileage


My younger (no longer "little") brother and the incredible bond we have


Good friends that actually last and don't bail when things get deep


Britanie and the fact that even though we are in our mid 20's she is down for a girl's night and nail painting. Pure awesome? I think so.


Literature. All types of it from the most intellectual kind out there to the raunchiest humor. I. Love. To. Read.


Spellcheck for my typing-to-fast errors


The sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment