Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Okay Friday

It's Okay...

*To leave certain chores to the men. Clogged dishwasher? No thank you.

*To desperately NEED to sleep in.  I am stinking tired and haven’t slept past 6:45 in weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

*To totally love VS bras.  Not the kind that make your girls look gigantic, just the good quality kind that provide support without digging into your collar bone or cause other unwanted pain.

*To have LOVED “X-Men First Class.” I mean LOVED it.

*To want to present some awesome games at Family Camp next week. I am stoked to be in charge of games and I am feeding my creative side.

*To want all mosquitos to die. Yeah, I said die. They are nasty little blood suckers.

*To really want to become a coupon expert.  I am trying but I have yet to get anything free...not to say that saving 51% is a small thing but I really want to get free stuff!

*To think that the new trend of having one bizarre fingernail a different color than the rest on your hand is completely lame. And weird.

*To be totally looking forward to a weekend with no obligations so I can re-clean my house and wash all my clothes and sheets from a week full of company.

*To have thought that a Wednesday night drive to Centennial for dinner with my favorite people during the summer solstice was about the most perfect moment of 2011 thus far.

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. We loved X-Men too! LOOOOVED IT!

    Let's make a deal to kill every mosquito in world! Deal?!

    ReplyDelete