Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Okay Friday!



It's Okay...


*To have the kind of week that you look back on it and think, "Dear Lord, please don't let next week be this awful."


*To be defeated, exhausted, tired, cranky, emotional, drained and pessimistic about said week - just have faith the next one will be better.


*To carry a wallet as a woman that is better fit for a man. Who says I have to use up all that space in my purse for a giant woman wallet? Not this girl!


*To be addicted to Army Wives on Netflix. I didn't watch the first few seasons so it has been an exciting game of catch up!


*To think my husband's new favorite video game is stupid. Assassin? What?


*To be looking forward to the Hangover Part II tonight. Doug doesn't know we are going, it's a surprise. Well, unless he reads this.


*To wonder every time I hear songs referring to the "Douggie" if they know that I married the original Douggie.


*To think it is hilarious that spell check wants to correct 'douggie' to 'druggie.'


*To be looking forward to the 4th of July for many reasons this year: another first holiday as a married couple, camping, family reunion, seeing old friends and loved ones, freedom has a birthday, fire in the sky...


*To have no desire to participate in Jubilee Days this year. That party has gone down hill.


*To love my co-worker. It has been a tough two weeks and she has had to act as a rock, a bank (I NEEDED that diet soda), a back up for my job duties, a therapist, a voice of reason, an advice giver, a document reader, a scanner, a pharmacist, a Kleenex factory, an encourager, a helping hand, an errand runner, a psychologist...well, you get the picture. She has been amazing for putting up with my craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment