Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Okay Friday

It's Okay...

*To spend an entire evening watching Netflix. I mean, as long as your husband is at work.

*To be white and not pay for a false tan. It is better for your skin and when you're in your 40's and 50's you will be thanking your twenty something self for not turning your skin into leather.

*To think this website is amazing: http://www.dontevenreply.com/

*To love lunch dates. They are the perfect break from your work day and when had with awesome friends so rejuvenating. In fact, I'm due for one soon.

*To be looking forward to some time with my in-laws this weekend but not looking forward to what that will do to my waist line.

*To know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I won the lottery I would invest in private flying so I could visit all the people I love whenever I felt like it.

*To cry.

*To smile.

*To have thought the google guitar yesterday was the COOLEST THING EVER.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment