Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Okay Friday!

It’s Okay…
*To have loved the movie Dolphin Tale. LOVED IT. It made me want to run to Florida immediately to meet Winter (the dolphin’s name who the story is based on). It also gave me the fever to go swimming with the dolphins in December!

*To hate yoga. I still go and do it and give it 100% but I pretty much hate it. Number one, I am not flexible enough for most of the poses. Number two, even if I was flexible enough my fat gets in the way. Number three, I lack balance. I nearly fell over in class this week.

*To be unable to say no to the cute little boy scout with glasses and a slight lisp politely asking me if I’d like to buy some popcorn to support cub scouts. For you little man? I’d love to.

*To have discovered I am not that good at crafts last night at our church activity. I painted a Santa and he sorta looks like a zombie, but to also be totally okay with it because it was sure a lot of fun to hang out with the ladies.

*To be ridiculously sore from Turbo Kick yesterday. I am telling you what, that class is going to give me a bikini body...if I don’t die first.

*To be annoyed I had to have my blood drawn and a full panel done in order to get my insurance discount. The good news is I have a clean bill of health. The bad news is that I can’t blame my chunkiness on my thyroid since I now have concrete proof that the thyroid is working marvelously. Oh, and according to the nurse my cholesterol level is “fantastic.” Does that mean I can eat more cheeseburgers?

*To hate the fact that a trim costs 40 bucks. For goodness sakes I just want an inch off the bottom. 40 bucks should get me a whole new haircut and a style!

*To be looking forward to church from home in my pj’s this weekend.

*To be looking forward to two weekend trips in October, one to the in-laws and one to visit mi padre and my grandparents. It's going to be a good month.
Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see you!! Your so good to work out, wish we lived closer to do it together. <3Mish

    ReplyDelete