Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Guilty TV pleasures

When I saw the questions this week, I almost skipped them because seriously, I'm ashamed! I need therapy! Link up with Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso if you dare to divulge such shameful information...


Photobucket
 
{1} What is your MUST SEE show?
I can't seriously answer this question! I have, like, a lot of MUST SEE shows! I can't miss Grey's - it messes up my life. I will also have a melt down if I miss Private Practice. I always watch Desperate Housewives - especially this season because it is ending! (Insert intense weeping and wailing her - we've been BFF for 7 years!) Then you have Dexter, Drop Dead Diva, Against the Wall and Army Wives. Then there are the Food Network shows I love and the reality shows. Holy crap, I love me some reality TV! Like American Idol, The X Factor, Top Shot, Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, The Sing Off, The Bachelor franchise....there are just too many.

{2} What shows are you most excited to watch this season?
Definitely Desperate Housewives because I am dying to see how they wrap it all up. Also, the X Factor. I love me some Simon Cowell but I am not so sure what he was thinking when he picked the other judges. Oh! Even thought it isn't a show, I am loving me some fall NFL.

{3} How many hours a week do you actually watch TV?
Way too many. I refuse to figure it all out because then I would be shamed into giving up some of my shows and I am not going to do that. I figure once I start popping out babies than I won't be able to watch as much so I better love them now. Besides, I NEVER, EVER watch live TV. I am all about my DVR. Than I can fast forward through commercials and any other stupid things I think are happening during the show.

{4} Do you think TV has gotten too "racy" (vulgar, pushing the limit, etc) ?
Mmmmhmmm, mmmmhmmmm. I mean there are plenty of things that could be left out.  Maybe I will kill the cable when I have kids, channel surfing has become dangerous!

{5} How many TVs do you have in your house?
Four, one for each bedroom and the living room. The hubs said he wanted our guest rooms to be like going to a hotel. I wonder what he's going to do when we turn one of them into a nursery?

3 comments:

  1. i am soooo sad about Desperate Housewives ending. weeping and wailing over here too!!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four!? seriously, there's only 2 of you! I think we have 3... If you count my wimpy 24" as one. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Dexter, and watch some Food Network once in a while, but I don't have quite the fascination with TV that you do - I waste my time online. ;)

    ReplyDelete