Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Okay Friday

It's Okay...

*To be dying to see that new movie called "Dolphin Tail"...I am totally going to cry and it is going to be awesome.


*To be so excited for making new friends over ice cream sundays, girl chat and Grey's Anatomy and to be surviving on 4 hours of sleep as a result of it. Best. Late. Night. Ever.


*To be undecided on the X Factor. I thought the whole live audience during the audition process was a bit much, and hello Simon Cowell stop being nice!


*To be so excited for the game this weekend...Cowboys take on the Huskers and no matter what happens it will be a fun time!


*To be freaking out that I cruise in 78 days, I am not tan, my wardrobe is not planned, and I have about 18 pound to lose still. OMG.


*To occasionally miss a good diet soda.  I have sips from the hubs when the urge strikes so I don't cave and drink a whole one.


*To be depressed our theatre didn't get The Lion King in 3D. I was dying to see it on the big screen again.

*To miss dating the hubs.  Since school started we have neither the time nor the money to go on a good date, but a girl can dream. I guess in December we will have date nights compliments of Carnival.


*To fantasize about winning the lottery (even though I live in Wyoming and NEVER play) and know exactly where my first few million would go.


Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Let us KNOW about that dolphin movie! I saw the previews for the first time the other day and it immediately reminded me of Free Willy!

    OMG ALMOST CRUISE TIME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to go on a vaca. Your cruise is going to be awesome!! <mish

    ReplyDelete