Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Food?

I was super excited about today's questions because I pretty much love food! Link up with Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso if you love food, too!


Photobucket

{1} What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday?
I drink at least 90 ounces of water a day. No lie. I am the water queen. If I miss it even for like the afternoon than I end up with chapped lips. It takes a lot to keep me hydrated!

{2} What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?
Soup, soup and soup...with some oyster crackers. I am not a picky soup eater, I will eat pretty much any flavor ESPECIALLY if someone brings it right to my sick bed!

{3} Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite?
Oh yes! Everyone asks for me to make my bacon wrapped Jalapeno poppers.  I learned how to make them from my aunt but for some reason I became the master and they are requested regularly! This isn't the best picture but here are the famous poppers next to the fruit.

{4} What are 3 foods you have TRIED, do not like and will NEVER eat again?
Brussel Sprouts (they were soooooo yucky bitter!), Grits (I know this will outrage the Southerners but I can't handle the texture!) and last but not least: Dark Chocolate (I pretty much don't like chocolate anyway but this crap was nasty!)
{5} What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross??
Cream Cheese, but not in the sense of using it IN something. I am talking about straight up, right out of the package cream cheese in slices.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to add grits to the is there anything grosser part of my list. NASTY NASTY NASTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a huge fan or roasted brussel sprouts that is the only way i can eat them. HOWEVER...i am 100% with ya on grits...YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried grits yet.

    Cream cheese slices. Ok, that is gross. But I'm not a fan of the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh whoa whoa whoa...bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers?? i must hear more about these!! it sounds like something my hubs would LOVE!

    ReplyDelete