Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Okay Friday...on a Sunday

It's Okay...

*To be running late on this - it was a Holiday weekend after all!

*To have my Christmas baking done and delivered. I couldn't afford fancy gifts this year so people got homemade stuff and since December will be so crazy busy with the cruise and Christmas - I delivered and shipped today.

*To have had a weekend full of mixed emotions because I wasn't with my Shoopman family like I have been for the past 25 Thanksgivings but to also have had a heart full of love for the family I was with, including my amazing husband, my awesome Mom and my fantastic little brother. Even though we didn't know until Wednesday Lucas would be home and the Hubs worked from noon to five Thursday, it was a great last minute Thanksgiving.

*To think that if I wasn't already married to my eternal companion, I might try to marry Tim Tebow.

*To have missed the treats this Thanksgiving. Once I hit goal weight I am not going to deprive myself on a Holiday again!

*To cry just because I can.

*To be so super grateful for the girls who have befriended me in my ward - you ladies have meant more to me than you could know.

*To be overwhelmed by life lately and cry about it sometimes.

*To be sad I will miss the Christmas program at church but the wound is healing with the idea of sunshine and beaches.

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to a good week!

2 comments: