Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Guess I'm Not So Glamorous...

This week's questions are going to show how much of a girl I am so NOT...link up with Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama for WWTK!


Photobucket

1. What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?
Does chap stick count? I think I wear true makeup less than a handful of times a month. It just takes so much danged time to put on!

2. Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?
Well as stated in the previous question I don't wear it often. However, when I do the answer to this depends on what I am doing with my hair. If we are talking a blow dry and flat iron event I put the make-up on after my hair is done. If we are talking about a fancy event in which my hair needs curled...I put the make up WHILE my hair is in the hot curlers. Genius? I thought so.

3. How would you describe your personal style?
Um......somewhere between country casual and small town chick? I wear the occasional skinny jeans and boots but you won't find me crying any tears over not being able to afford that 100 dollar pair of heels either...

4. How long does it take you to get ready each day?
I grew up with a lot of siblings. A lot. And I don't wear make-up.  Including a blow dry, start to finish, shower to walking out the door, 20 minutes, 30 tops.

5. What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?
Pedicures.  Even in the winter! I know no one sees my toes but I love the way they look when they are painted nicely and I like having soft feet!

1 comment:

  1. i went the whole summer without a pedicure, just to prove to my husband that i could. we took a weekend away with the money we saved. but i still missed the pedicures :)

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete