Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Okay Friday


It’s Okay…
*To be at my wit’s end over the root canal bill and the vet bill and the heating bill (thanks a lot freak wind) and wonder how I am going to make our decreased grocery fund stretch this month.  We have a freezer full of meat; plain meet is a meal, right? Who needs side dishes?

*To have gone to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn and actually enjoyed it. The new director did a great job and I have to say I think it is the best done Twilight movie yet (and we bought the tickets before all the above mentioned problems blew up).

*To really want to see Happy Feet 2.  Hopefully it will stick around the local theatre long enough to make it to my next pay day.

*To wish I was going to have a day sometime in my future where I could sleep about 15 hours straight. Unfortunately, that isn’t going to be happening.

*To set a low spending limit for Christmas for myself and the hubs and only on each other. Everyone else is getting something homemade.  Jesus is the reason for the season!

*To be horribly heart-broken over the fact that for the first time in my life I will not be in Riverton this year for Thanksgiving. My heart literally hurts about it. The hubs works Thanksgiving Day from noon to five p.m. and I’m not going to leave him…you know that whole cling unto your spouse thing and all.

*To have not eaten cream cheese in so long I have forgotten the taste of it. We will meet again Philadelphia, some day.

*To be considering a blog documenting the weight loss that has happened as a result of giving up said cream cheese (and other bad things and doing turbo kick and yoga and other healthy stuff) complete with photos of the body changes but also to be unsure I am quite ready to put myself out there like that.

*To have a Pinterest problem. I need therapy.

Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I know some really great people you could spend thanksgiving with! Also let's just add cream cheese to our, things we will eat together when ayz is off her crazy ass diet, list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I also thought it was the best twilight movie so far. Glen didn't like it as much. Too much love not enough action. I told him the next one would be better. I want a pinterest problem!!! I'm on their waiting list so all I can do is look at the pictures :-(

    ReplyDelete