Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Okay Friday

It’s Okay…
*To have had a fun summer but to also have had a summer in which we were stressed, exhausted, financially stretched to the limit and tested with trials clear to our wit’s end – so we are sending it off with giant SCREW YOU. We won’t miss you summer of 2012.

*To have considered blowing my diet when I saw the commercial for Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster…in fact, I’m still considering it.

*To seriously intend to not use my cell phone after work tonight until tomorrow night. I need to sleep in. I need a life without interruptions for a while.

*To be excited that I saved about 400% by buying my text books online this semester….AND to be jacked that if you have an “edu” email you can get amazon prime for FREE for 6 months when you set up a student account.

*To be so excited for football season!

*To have watched and loved Ice Age: Continental Drift.  Don’t judge me.

*To have watched and loved ParaNorman. Don’t judge me. AND don’t take your child under the age of 10-ish.

*To already know what I am getting The Hubs for Christmas.  It has to top last year’s present and I am CERTAIN it will.

*To have added “take a vacation in a hut in the ocean” to my bucket list.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to hear what you got Douggie. I love doing my Christmas shopping early!
    -Anna

    P.S.- We paid for Amazon Prime for a year (long story), so if you every need anything from Amazon, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip about amazon! good riddance to summer'12 and bring on the fall and some grey's anatomy!

    ReplyDelete