Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Okay Friday!

It's Okay...

*To know after a week of gloomy skies I would never be able to make it in Seattle. I am tired and depressed and it's only been 5 days.

*To DVR everything and refuse to watch live TV after being so spoiled.

*To have had a week of Mondays but hold out for the hope of Saturday not being another one.

*To have actually enjoyed Fast Five despite my husband scoffing the whole move.

*To NOT believe the world is ending on Saturday.

*To want to see the new Pirates movie.

*To be excited about my 5K this weekend.

*To be annoyed that Lauren is still on American Idol.

*To be excited about cleaning tomorrow while my husband is at work. I love a clean house.

*To love the pets I have right now but have no desire to get another one when these ones have left me. I am sick of lint rolling every outfit I wear and vacuuming every stinking day.

*To have had a moment this week remembering camping, playing outside, tin foil dinners, fishing in the streams...and think to myself I have got to make more time in my life for that kind of fun!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment