Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Okay Friday....on a Monday

I know, I know....last week I blogged from my stinking smart phone to avoid missing a post, but this week things were a little more hectic in a lot less friendly way....so here we go!

It's Okay....

*To have had such a rough week that you are doing It's Okay Friday on the following Monday.

*To eat 8 of your 30 allowed WW points in a day on a Shamrock Shake. They only come once a year.

*To shop at Ross and TJ Maxx.

*To go to bed at 9:30, on a Saturday, on a Girls Night Out, in the city. It makes for a less cranky Mrs. Hammond in the a.m.

*To plan your husband's tie to match your dress at the next wedding you plan on attending.

*To be 26 years old and still have days where I really miss my Mommy and Daddy.

*To look forward to a skype date with a little girl who is just over a month away from her 2nd birthday. She talks "good." :-)

3 comments:

  1. She is looking forward to it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious...what exactly is a Shamrock Shake??

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP! Liz, it's a delicious mint flavored shake at McDonald's that only come for St. Patricks' Day!

    ReplyDelete