Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Okay Friday!!!

It’s Okay…

*That I haven’t done one of these posts, in like, AGES because this semester, well it kicked my derriere ten ways to Texas and kicked The Hubs about 20 ways.

*To celebrate in the fact that despite the business and grueling reality of homework and supporting the Hubs through a 17 credit hour semester…we made it out alive and with good grades to boot!

*To secretly dread the fact that there is only one short week of respite before the accelerated summer classes begin.

*To be slightly annoyed at myself that the first 3 of these babies focused on school, time to check-out of that mode for the moment!

*To survive on 4 hours of sleep and mass amounts of caffeine on my Friday workday because The Avengers was one of the best films I have ever seen. I’d go back tonight. And tomorrow. And Sunday. If only it didn’t cost money.

*To be freaking jacked over my friend’s new Girl’s Night Out parties she is throwing monthly.  I’m crazy excited. Crazy.

*To think that the circus sounds like a great way to waste money I don’t have this week.  I need to see an elephant.

*To take a stance on something I feel strongly against, even if it is the most popular thing emerging lately.  I won’t judge those who love it, but I want no part in it. We all have our own limitations and battles, and this one isn’t for me.

*To be ridiculously jealous of people who can see, without corrective lenses.  {Jealous}

*To sometimes wish I could move to Europe. Italy or Greece to be more precise.

Happy Friday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ayz, shoulda,coulda,woulda looked earlier, but I didn't. Miss you folks!

    ReplyDelete