Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today, I was wondering...

*Do people who LOVE their job still have days where they, well, hate it?

*Does the guy that invented drink umbrellas look at the world today and think, “Man, that was one freaking genius invention?”

*Do people who really hurt my feelings ever look back and regret it? Or feel bad? Or wish they‘d apologized? Because I do look back at feelings I have hurt and think all those things.

*How many kids actually get some life experience under their belt and go tell the grown-ups in their world, “I hate to admit this, but you were right?” I have been eating crow for a few years now.

*Does anyone love Ellen as much as I do? “Be kind to one another.”

*Do the parents with the obnoxious child running around and touching food of the strangers at the restaurant really think that it is cute and part of being a kid? It isn’t cute, control your child.

*Do personal trainers/work-out buddies/fit people really enjoy inspiring the less active or are you really slowing down your jogging pace and thinking in your head, “Good grief, lay off the cookies?”

*Why do we feel the need to get mad or degrade other people when they are trying to make a healthy lifestyle change?

*On the other hand, why do people feel the need to judge me when I eat a slice of cheesecake? How do you know I didn’t spend all day eating celery to save my calories?

*Do you ever wish you could find the excitement over a pretty rock like you did as a child? I don’t mean a pretty rock on a wedding band either.

*Who invented water filters? They were genius.

*Why do people turn the air conditioning on at the first sign of spring? 60 degrees is not an air condition worthy temperature.

*Why are people so close minded? Try a grilled hummus sandwich, it’s delicious.

*Why don’t more people have porches? They are a fading trend. I love porches.

I mean, I’m just wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Very good points! I want to go camping again, you guys up for it?

    ReplyDelete