Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Okay Friday


It's Okay...


*To be sore from walking. I suggest you try speed walking the real way, with the legs pumping and the arms swinging and the hips rotating and I promise, you'll be sore, too!


*To drag your husband to the movie HOP, laugh the whole way through it, love it, want to own it, and do all of that without a child in tow.


*To be so busy you don't blog in a week, except to return and do It's Okay Friday!


*To ride your bike places. When you're a teenager and you see people riding their bikes you think it is so uncool you're sure you'll never do it. Well, I love being grown-up because now it is so cool.


*To be excited for spring and summer! I want impromptu star gazing, BBQ, camping trips, hiking, drives through mountains and so much more in my life stat.


*To freaking love frozen grapes! Holy smokes delicious!


*To think Saturday is the perfect day for cleaning and laundering while my husband is at work.


*To use a charcoal grill instead of propane. Challenge me on that. I dare you.

3 comments:

  1. Last time I tried the power walking thing someone pulled over and offered me a ride since I looked like I had to use the bathroom so badly!! ;-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post...and 2 things: Try freezing grapes(or cherries) with dry ice! It carbonates them and they're delicious! And, I love charcoal grilled stuff way better than propane! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "its okay fridays". I hope to see you guys soon. Miss you

    ReplyDelete