Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Okay Friday!


It’s Okay…


*To have bawled my eyes out during this week’s episode of Army Wives, start to finish, and wonder how on earth the families do it. I am eternally grateful and awed.


*To have had such a full heart while visiting Lucas in Gillette, be proud of the amazing man he’s become, yet still miss the days of sitting on the kitchen counter and being YOUNG while Mom cooked dinner. Miss the free dinner, the worry-less life (you know, because she was paying the bills), good conversations, limitless laughs…miss it, a lot.


*To think that the game “Angry Birds” is about the most stupid thing ever invented. Ever.


*To be grateful for the opportunity to plan on spending 4 days helping with my grandparents but have a heavy heart over missing my first Easter with my husband as a result.


*To have an e-bay addiction.


*To secretly pray my children get Doug’s left eye 20/20 vision and right eye 20/25 vision….please Lord don’t saddle them with blindness and a lifetime of eye doctors, contacts, glasses, coke bottle lenses and struggling to see things right in front of them.


*To celebrate my 2.6 pound weight loss last week, even though this week I gained a pound. I travelled, ok?!?!


*To have to work regularly to be grateful for my job and not resentful of it.


*To buy a new dress for a wedding, as long as it’s a bargain deal, even if you already have a lot of dress options.


*To be able to appreciate the occasional shining moment in the musical Grey’s, but also be able to admit that there were some seriously awful moments as well.


*To have been eating zero point food for two days and saving my weekly over points for the Melting Pot tonight. I’m going on my first real “date” with my husband in months!


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment